1. pierce the neck of the bottle before first use.
2. Take a lash glue cleaning cloth & press it firmly on the neck of the bottle, shake for 30 seconds.
3. Apply very light pressure to the bottle with your finger and place a small dot of glue on a suitable surface. A jade stone or crystal glass base is best, as these bases keep the glue cool.
4. remove lashes from the lash strip and dip into the center of the drop. Do NOT strip off glue.
5. apply lash on the natural lash.
Important: Especially for our fast lash glue you need to be skilled and work quickly. A drying time of, for example, 0.5 seconds means that you only have 0.5 seconds to apply the artificial lash after the first contact with the natural lash.
Drying time too slow:
– you have applied the lash fast enough, but you still have to leave the lashes separated longer each time so they don’t stick together
– the individual lashes stick together, because you already want to continue with the next lash, although the glue has not yet dried on the previously applied lash.
Too fast drying time:
– The lash already sticks quite tightly to the natural lash, but actually you still want to reposition it, which is difficult to do
– The artificial lash can not be attached to the natural lash
If this is the case, the lash glue has already dried before you have applied the lash completely and correctly. Your working speed is still too slow. You should choose a slower lash glue.
How else can I tell that my lash glue is too fast for me?
If your customer’s artificial lashes fall out right after the treatment when brushing through them
If your client has already lost most of her lashes after a few days.
Both are clear signs that the lash glue is drying faster than you are working. You apply the lashes, but the glue has already dried and can therefore not develop its full effect.
Notice: There is no shame in starting with a slower glue first and then working your way up. On the contrary, you will achieve much more durable and better results, even at the beginning.
Tatjana N. –
I have the feeling that the Aura glue is getting better and better – to top the Magic Bond, however, will be difficult! For me until today the very best Lash glue
Yes, the glue is great, but can we please talk about the beautiful packaging? I love the new design! Also was delivered super fast as always. Great overall package
Céline Pesch –
I bought the Magic Bond on the recommendation of a friend and am totally positively surprised.
It has a great texture, dries quickly and holds beautifully tight, has no fumes.
I recently tried it on a client who was a bit more sensitive and it all worked without a problem.
Next I’ll definitely try out the Hyper Magnetic, I’m curious whether there is a big difference again.
A fantastic glue! The best I have used so now!
Hannah-A. Eckert –
There is absolutely nothing to complain about the effect of the eyelash glue. The eyelash application works quickly and cleanly and it holds extremely well! Unfortunately, the price is a bit too high for me, which is why I probably stay with the Superstar.
Johanna Gessler –
The Glue holds unbelievably long, I do not even want to use another!
Michele F. –
I am totally impressed with the Magic Bond and Hyper Magnetic glues! Both hold incredibly well and are great to work with! I personally like the consistency of the Magic Bond glue a bit better, but of course that’s just a personal preference. Really top, have recommended them directly!
Maryama Jaiteh –
Sticks super good!!! However, I would recommend only if you already have some experience, because it also dries very quickly
The adhesive dries very quickly, so unfortunately I did not get along with it.
In my opinion, the Magic Bond is so up to now one of the best glue ever, but I would actually recommend it only advanced or professionals! He dries very quickly and holds extremely – not necessarily suitable for beginners, but for professionals so much better 😉
Josephina Treu –
I finally found the perfect glue!