Payment and shipping
The following conditions apply:
Delivery is made domestically (Germany) and to the following countries: Austria & Switzerland.
(including legal value added tax)
Domestic (Germany) deliveries:
We charge shipping costs at a flat rate of 4,99 € per order.
From an order value of 149,00 € we deliver free of shipping costs.
We calculate the shipping costs abroad as a lump sum as follows:
Switzerland: 10 CHF. Customs fees may apply for outbound and return shipments.
Unless otherwise specified in the respective offer, the delivery of the goods in the domestic market (Germany) within 1 – 3 days, for foreign deliveries within 5 – 7 days after the conclusion of the contract (in case of agreed advance payment after the date of your payment instruction).
Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and holidays.
If you have ordered items with different delivery times, we will ship the goods in one shipment, unless we have made other arrangements with you. In this case, the delivery time is determined by the item with the longest delivery time that you have ordered.
Accepted payment methods
– Prepayment by bank transfer
– Credit card payment
– Payment via PayPal
– Payment by instant bank transfer
– Payment via Klarna Checkout (Klarna Invoice, Klarna Installment Purchase, Sofort, Credit Card, Direct Debit)
– Payment via Google Pay
– Payment via Apple Pay
More details about payment
If you pay by credit card, your credit card account will be charged upon conclusion of the contract.
Payment via Klarna Checkout
In cooperation with Klarna we offer the following payment options. The payment is made in each case to Klarna:
- Klarna Invoice: Payable within 14 days from the date of invoice. The invoice will be issued upon shipment of the goods and sent by e-mail. You can find the billing terms here.
- Klarna installment purchase: With the financing service of Klarna you can pay your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 EUR). For more information about Klarna Installment Purchase, including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Information for Consumer Credit, click here.
- Instant bank transfer
- Credit card (Visa/ Mastercard)
- Direct debit
If you have any questions, you can find our contact details in the imprint.