Lash glue for professionals with 1 second drying time, perfect for 1:1 and volume technique. lasts up to 7 Weeks!
Quick and pleasant to work with. That’s what makes it so popular with specialists. lasts up to 9 weeks with relatively low fumes.
– 5ml lash glue
– for 1 to 1 and volume
– 1 – 2 seconds drying time
– pleasantly thick consistency
– lasts up to 7 weeks
– Produces little fumes
– Pleasant black color
– incl. Silica gel and pouch
– no crawling up the fan
– also suitable for high humidity
– made in germany
– Shelf life 3 months from opening
1. pierce the neck of the bottle before first use.
2. Take a lash glue cleaning cloth & press it firmly on the neck of the bottle, shake for 30 seconds.
3. Apply very light pressure to the bottle with your finger and place a small dot of glue on a suitable surface. A jade stone or crystal glass base is best, as these bases keep the glue cool.
4. remove lashes from the lash strip and dip into the center of the drop. Do NOT strip off glue.
5. apply lash on the natural lash.
Important: Especially for our fast lash glue you need to be skilled and work quickly. A drying time of, for example, 0.5 seconds means that you only have 0.5 seconds to apply the artificial lash after the first contact with the natural lash.
Drying time too slow:
– you have applied the lash fast enough, but you still have to leave the lashes separated longer each time so they don’t stick together
– the individual lashes stick together, because you already want to continue with the next lash, although the glue has not yet dried on the previously applied lash.
Too fast drying time:
– The lash already sticks quite tightly to the natural lash, but actually you still want to reposition it, which is difficult to do
– The artificial lash can not be attached to the natural lash
If this is the case, the eyelash glue has already dried before you have applied the eyelash completely and correctly. Your working speed is still too slow. You should choose a slower lash glue.
How else can I tell that my lash glue is too fast for me?
If your customer’s artificial lashes fall out right after the treatment when brushing through them
If your client has already lost most of her lashes after a few days.
Both are clear signs that the lash glue is drying faster than you are working. You apply the lashes, but the glue has already dried and can therefore not develop its full effect.
Notice: There is no shame in starting with a slower glue first and then working your way up. On the contrary, you will achieve much more durable and better results, even at the beginning.
The Superstar, Champion V2, Power Plus V2, Sensitive V2, Perform V2, Unique Power V2:
ETHYL 2-CYANOACRYLATE, POLYISOCYANATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, N-METHYL-2-PYRROLIDONE, CARBON BLACK.
Magic Bond: ETHYL-2-CYANOACRYLATE, ALKOXY-2-CYANOACRYLATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, CARBON BLACK.
Hyper Magnetic: ETHYL-2-CYANOACRYLATE, POLY ISOCYANATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, N-METHYL PYRROLIDONE, CARBON BLACK.
LASH GLUE FOR PROFESSIONAL LASH EXTENSION. NOT FOR PRIVATE USE. NOT SUITABLE FOR OPEN EYE APPLICATION.
MAY IRRITATE THE RESPIRATORY TRACT. CYANOACRYLATE. DANGER! READ LABEL BEFORE USE. GLUES SKIN AND EYELIDS TOGETHER WITHIN SECONDS. MAY IRRITATE THE RESPIRATORY TRACT. MUST NOT GET INTO THE HANDS OF CHILDREN. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES: RINSE GENTLY WITH WATER FOR SEVERAL MINUTES. REMOVE EXISTING CONTACT LENSES IF POSSIBLE. CONTINUE FLUSHING. SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE, KEEP PACKAGE WITH LABEL AT HAND. USE ONLY OUTDOORS OR IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS. KEEP UNDER LOCK AND KEY. DISPOSE OF CONTENTS / CONTAINER TO A RECOGNIZED WASTE DISPOSAL COMPANY. USE UP WITHIN 2 MONTHS. BEFORE USE: COVER THE OPENING AND SHAKE WELL. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
All our glues are perfect for the 1:1 technique. You just need to choose a glue that has the right speed for you. You can find more information about this in the next menu item.
You should store your glue as follows:
– in the supplied pouch
– tightly closed
– cool, protected from light, dry
– only in case of emergency in the refrigerator
– Close immediately after use
– Do not shake with the lid closed. Take a cotton pad and press it on the neck of the bottle. Only then shake.
– Immediately clean the neck of the bottle each time after a drop of glue. No glue residue should be visible.
– Press the bottle very careful to form a new drop of glue.
– Allow the glue drop to “sit” for 5 minutes before starting the application.
Our glues work best under the following conditions:
Humidity: 30% to 85%
Room temperature: 19°C to 27°C
You have different conditions? Even then, you can work very well with our glues. However, there may be minor restrictions, for example, you may have to renew the glue drop earlier.
As a general rule, do not let these values unsettle you too much. One’s own feeling and working style usually play a much bigger role.
While you’re working with an lash glue, smell the fumes. Your customers do this too. This is completely normal.
To make the treatment as comfortable as possible, you can take the following measures:
Wear a mask
Use an AURA Monaco activated carbon filter mask to reduce the impact of fumes. If necessary, you can also put this mask on your customers.
Blow, blow, blow!
You should blow on the glue spots with a puster as often as possible or use a mini ventilator for this purpose. This reduces the fumes in the close environment and also ensures better through-drying of the lash glue.
You should only ever work with lash glues in well-ventilated rooms. So it is best to put a window on tilt. Small rooms are rather unsuitable for lash gluing. In very warm months, a window or the front door of your salon should be open as permanently as possible.