– Do-it-Yourself sheet Masks
– 10 pieces in a economical set
– individually hygienically packed
– can be combined with any serum
– very economical in application
– incl. Syringe & cannula to draw up the serum
With our DIY sheet masks you can easily make your own sheet mask at home. Simply combine it with the serum of your choice. So you can adjust them individually to your skin.
Design your own skin-friendly beauty ritual – perfectly adapted to you.
You will need: Water & Serum. Draw up about 12ml of still drinking water with the enclosed syringe and put it into a clean bowl. Now place the sterile needle on the syringe, remove the cap and draw up 2ml or more of your serum as needed. Now mix the serum with the water and place the sheet mask in the serum-water mixture. Wait until the sheet mask has completely absorbed the mixture. Add a little more water or serum as needed. Unfold the mask, place it on your face and leave it on for 10 – 15 minutes.